Saturday, July 24, 2010

shop thoughts

Busy Busy week at the shop. Tuesday Barb C. stopped in its always fun to talk with her. She found a few treasures, we loaded them up and off she went for an appt. at her shop. Wednesday I was home working on stuff to bring in, always new surprises. Thursday we had a great couple in from I think Wisconsin. They LOVED the place. Bought a large oil of a camp scene that I loved, but off to a good home it went. They also picked up some extremely cool sq. melmac dishes from the "vintage not ancient" area. Great people, just an example of all the fun folks we see. Friday,late got a call about my cool red hanging Pie safe. I don't know if it sold or not and can't decide what to wish for. Ya Know how it is when you love the stuff. The same folks bought a local tin Fish and Lobster sign I wouldn't have anyplace to put it, It's BIG, so I'm glad they found it. Went on a road trip today saw lots of Iowa beauty but only found 2 things and they're for home. Tomorrow I'm going to vacume all the great rugs we got in Ohio and get them in on Monday. See you soon
Barb

1 comment:

  1. I stopped in and talked to Judy but missed you. Thanks for stopping by the blog. I am excited :)

    ReplyDelete